Monday, January 25, 2010

Where did that week go?

Seriously. I can't believe it's been a week since my last post...okay okay maybe more like 10 days. And yet the only reason Im writng this in the first place is because I'm laying in bed and can't fall asleep and my hubby is watching the Australian Open. Yes that is my life in a nutshell. Truly and honestly I tell you my week has been VERY boring and uneventful. Except that I had an extremely challenging subbing job on Friday (that poor teacher to do that every day) and a great one today. I have two more half days this week. Now that is definitely a benefit of subbing...lots of half days! Ohhh and I'm toying with the idea of writing my own Sunday school curriculum. (bible story video and all) **praying for wisdom and guidance in that thought -Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails