Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dear Winter

Dear Winter,


I think it's safe to say that you and I have a love-hate relationship. I love that you make spring and summer seem so incredibly amazing. I mean really..without you warm spring sun and cool breezes just wouldn't be the same. I also love the snow that you bring.


BUT (and you had to see this coming) why do your winds have to blow so strong and so stinking cold. really. I don't need my hands to go numb after being outside for 2 minutes. You know I have 2 dogs that like to play when we take them outside instead of going to the bathroom. If your going to be cold...then SNOW! Make these dreary gray months worth it. After all they are the ONLY time you have a potential to make it snow.


Now if we can make a deal. Please keep the blistery cold winds away or at least at a slight breeze, trade in any and all rain for snow (as NO ONE...I repeat NO ONE likes when its 30°F and raining) and I promise I won't be as sad to see you go.


Love,
Yours Truly
blog,signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails