Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Excitement

I'm coming out of end of vacation shell shock only to realize what is happening TOMORROW. [more on this to come...tomorrow]. I do however want to say that I moved ALL of my Project 365 pictures & posts over to my new Project 365 blog. 


This beautiful little box will be sitting over there to the right ----> if you ever want to take a peek. ;) I thought this way I don't have to have 2 posts on the same blog each day. So I apologize if this is an inconvenience for you, but you'll just have to let me give it a try.


In the process of re-organizing my "P.365" stuff, I came across this absolutely awesome thing called Project Life. [images from Project Life website]






I don't have it and right now I haven't even ordered it yet, although I wish I could. and I definitely haven't been paid to put this up here. I just think it's super cute and makes things so much easier (and cheaper) than trying to make EVERYTHING yourself for a photo/scrapbook.Everything you need for a WHOLE YEAR's worth of simply, but totally adorably cute, scrapbooking. It could be Project 365, a first year of marriage, or just keeping track of a family's memories. It seems really really cool. Let me know if you decide to buy it and how it is, because I will be soo jealous.
blog,signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails