Friday, January 1, 2010

Project 365

I've been waiting to start this since September. Ironically I almost forgot about it. I realize now that I could have VERY easily started it then, but I thought it would be better started off with the first day of the year rather than a random fall day.

What is Project 365? Essentially you take 1 picture everyday to document your year. How cool is that? Of course maybe it's just interesting to someone like me. I'm sure some pictures will be immensely better than others, while some will be quite boring and mundane. So be it. You [if you continue to read & follow] will get to see not only my project as it unfolds, but I will still continue to be blogging daily [hopefully]

So here it is. 365-Day 1

1.1.01


 Camera: Canon Rebel xSi

blog,signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails