Saturday, January 2, 2010

Haircuts...

for the dogs is a VERY tedious process. Over the past 2 years, I have learned to do Yasha's all by myself (however I enjoy having the hubs help). However, Nittany is 75% poodle. Which means he mats---easily and quickly once it starts. AND there tends to be lots of them. So I'm afraid to do it myself. Hopefully we can get him a haircut soon. Anyway we cut Yasha's about 2 days ago. Of course it was quite cold outside so we opted to do it in the bathroom. We apparently spent lots of time bathing Nittany in the bathtub as a puppy because he decided to hop right in...



..and he certainly wasn't too happy when we had to bribe him to get out [and then lock him in hallway]. ...what a cutie! 

Anyway...here is 365:1.2
[2 pictures-I discoverd a cool trick with my iphone...atleast I think it's cool]


 


blog,signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails