Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snowy Puppy Patrol

If you didn't already know (all 4 of you readers out there) we have 2 labradoodles. You also might just be asking...what on earth is a labradoodle?? Well, it is a cross between a labrador retriever and a poodle. Yes we have 2, yes we must be crazy, and YES we love having them both. Although the one is bigger than we were expecting...they are both about 55lbs...they are tons of fun. Greg and I have finally worked out an AWESOME 'puppy patrol' or 'puppy duty' schedule as we so lovingly call it-also known as taking the dogs out. Anyway, it took enough times of disagreeing about who's turn it is to determine that it is best if every day we take a 'double turn'. Meaning that out of the 3 times the pups go out (morning, afternoon, evening) if it's your day, you do 2 shifts. I HATE going out too late at night, so it's nice when I know it's my turn I don't have to wait until 10 or 11 to take them. Anyway, today was my 'double day' and I did the morning shift and the late-afternoon shift. One would think that it should be easier and faster to take both dogs outside to go to the bathroom at the same time. However it is not usually the case. Take a look at the video below. Since it was snowing today-which to me makes the cold weather worth it-I thought I would give them extra time in the snow TOGETHER. This is what they do...
I guess it's a good thing they are the same size...otherwise, one just might get eaten. hahah blog,signature P.S. Check back tomorrow (if I can wait that long) for a Linsky production---a video clip of our Christmas lights display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails