It's getting to be that time of year in PA: winter and general coldness. So with the dropping of temperatures lately, here are the things I dislike about winter...
- Frost of my car in the morning (it takes longer to leave and as if I am already not cold enough I have to stand there and scrape my car)
- Getting out of a warm bed when the surrounding air is quite chilly.
- Cold bathrooms--This seems to be inevitable wherever I go. The bathroom is always coldest and of course that is where you need to get take off clothes to shower. (maybe someday I will have radiant floor heating...aaahhhhhh)
- Wind chill---need I say more. When it is bearable outside, the wind comes in and literally goes through every piece of clothing you are wearing. When it's really cold, it stings your face.
- Finding that a lot of my socks have holes in them. which leads to #6
- Constantly cold feet, nose, and fingers
- The first snow--or at least the first day it snows when everything is white (before the yucky plows and cars make it dirty)
- Cuddling up under blankets
- Drinking hot chocolate
AAAANNNND I REALLY hope it snows this weekend. That would be FABULOUS!