Monday, December 14, 2009

Case of the Mondays

I'm pretty sure everyone at some point or another suffers from this chronic and debilitating disease. Okay maybe it isn't that serious..but when you are having one of them it sure feels like it whether its a Monday or not. For me, it seems like every day that I'm subbing it feels like a Monday. I don't wake up when my alarm goes off, my shower just isn't the right temperature...it's either too hot or too cold, my hair doesn't cooperate, not thrilled with what I'm wearing but I have to deal with it, and my lunch making choices sound awful. Of course nothing is really as bad as it seems...just in the moment when everything is piling up.


However not all those things happened thankfully. I mean some...yes. I didn't wake up to my alarm even though I was asleep before 10:00. The shower wasn't perfect (probably because it wasn't my bed) but it could have been ohhh so much worse. The hair definitely didn't cooperate, but that could have been because I didn't have too much time.

However, I am happy to say that this is what I woke up to...after all, when my alarm went off I was coherent enough to take a picture. just not get out of bed


**My day was certainly ended quickly because there was an assembly. Praise the Lord because I was EXHAUSTED at 10:00am and the kids had more than enough energy to fidget and make noises [somehow that energy didn't translate very well to work...AMAZING how that happens]. :)
blog,signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails