Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting to know You (me)

Just saw this on a few of the new blogs I discovered, so I figured I'd give it a whirl!

If you aren't sure how it works, you can check out the Keely's website to join in the fun. But really you just go there, grab this week's questions, answer them on your blog and then link it up! So here I go..

The questions..

1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
Most definitely am going to say sky dive. Although I would absolutely love to do both! ☺

2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?
Well IF I MUST use one in the first place, I squat...totally, 100% squat. However if I get the slightest grossed out feeling I just might walk out or find another stall [and pretend I'm at home]

3. Favorite flower?
There are just so many. I used to really like lillies, but these days it's probably peonies although poppies, cone flowers, hydrangeas, lilacs
This is a tree peony--they are huge and beautiful!
4. Pedicure or manicure?
I don't tend to really do either--although if I had to money I would totally do both. I'm a total plain jane.

5. How many siblings do you have?
One brother [9.5 years younger]  (4 brother in laws, 1 sister in law, and 1 more s.i.l. to be!--I love them!)
I try to get along with him--but he makes it hard.very hard.

6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
Can't say that I do.

7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
I tend to go towards the tankini--I feel more comfortable being securely in place!

8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
Oddly enough, I've seen this on a lot of others--but Walmart. Great prices-I can almost always find what I need, but I HATE standing in their lines. I'm pretty sure it's unheard of to not end up in 'the dreaded slow line'. yea you know the one I'm talking about and you can't even think of switching lanes--oh.no.no.no

blog,signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails