Friday, February 12, 2010

I took the plunge...

After much deliberating and deciding...
After days of research and shopping...
Price comparison and product comparison...

...I bought a sewing machine. Back in January I returned a camera lens [it was a HUGE telephoto lens] and although I originally thought it would be neat to have, I quickly realized it isn't something I would use very frequently. 

I have another lens that I need want to get, but figured that I have enough to satisfy myself right now. I don't NEED another one. Well really I don't NEED a sewing machine either, but being a short girl I have a need for hemmed pants. PLUS I have a few projects that I would REALLY like to make. 

I found what I feel to be a pretty good deal on a sewing machine. It's obviously not top of the line [thousands of dollars!!!] but it's not the bottom of the bucket either. It gives me lots of different options in stitches and capabilities and it's even computerized. That means time to buy fabric and thread :)

I can't wait until it gets here!

blog,signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails