Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Success!

Today was SUCH a successful day. Seriously.
I'm actually including last night into my successes because...well..I can.
I successfully de-virused one laptop.
Bought, downloaded, and installed virus software [finally] onto my computer and my old laptop that Greg is using until his gets fixed.
Ran scans & cleaned off all the gunk.
TODAY I got curriculum ready for Sunday.
Bathed two dogs means put them in the tub and
 rinse, shampoo, rinse, condition, dry...times 2.
Only a couple doggy shakes that I managed to nearly escape from the line of fire.
The best success of the night...
Greg's laptop being semi-cleared of the virus gunk. Enough at least to download virus software. Hopefully it will run--and it's not looking good right now.
maybe I spoke too soon.
blog,signature




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails