Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today I need to...

  • pick up projector & screen
  • copy kid pages for Sunday
  • head to work
    • count drawers
    • change signs
    • pump bucket and bucket and buckets of ice every 30 minutes
    • not make a mess of the place like I did yesterday while serving customers
    • make the next 2 or 3 weeks of a schedule only to have the girls all switch their days around making my job semi-pointless
  • finish writing lessons for Sunday
  • finish my photography presentation for the Women's Retreat
  • Make sure I know what I'm saying on Saturday
  • Pack for the weekend
all so that on Friday I can
  • head to work
    • count drawers
    • change signs
    • pump bucket and bucket and buckets of ice every 30 minutes
    • not make a mess of the place like I seem to do when I'm busy
  • Leave my hubby for the weekend :( for the women's retreat :)
  • Hopefully successful give a presentation on photography. (praying I won't be nervous-I'm sensing nerves starting already...yikes)

blog,signature

1 comment:

  1. What's the photography session going to cover? I wish I could come. I would love any tips I can get! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails