Thursday, April 8, 2010

Blog Party 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

I was so excited when I found out about a Blog Party. It seems like it's just what the doctor ordered to give me a break from my normal craziness of life right now. So here is my Blog Party Post!

My name is Katy. I'm a lover of all things colorful, pretty, tasty, crafty, and fun. I love spending time with my family and friends (even though they all live at least an hour away). I am first and foremost a follower of Jesus Christ and in January of 2003 I dedicated my life to my Lord and Savior.

 I started a blog after I lost my job. It seemed like a great way to fill time. It started as a way to just express myself through a different outlet. I mean really..how much does a husband want to hear about his wife's quite boring day...right? So then I met other bloggy friends who have introduced me to sewing and increased my love for baking and I'm so excited about it.

More about me you say?
I'm 24 and you can usually find me with my camera

wife to my high school sweetheart. Married for 2 years & 11 months, together for 8 years.

puppy-momma to 2 furry labradoodles
Yasha (4 years old)

and Nittany (1 1/2 years)
Our life was turned upside in the past year. I lost my job, my husband found out he will probably lose his job in June so we moved into the 2-room attic of my in-laws house.
My blog follows my adventures as we try to fill in the missing puzzle pieces. We hope to someday very soon have a house of our own and a family (we thought we would already be doing all of this by now...but God had different plans for us). So that's enough about me. If you are visiting, I would love for you to leave me a comment or become a follower so that I can come visit you! For my current bloggy friends, you should give the Blog Party 2010 a little check out and join the fun! I mean really...who would turn down more chances to win something for free!?!? You might, but definitely not this girl. There are TONS of prizes. It was hard to pick just a top 3 but here goes:

  1. a 3 day 2 night stay from Holiday Inn Main Gate East in Kissimmee, FL (less than 2 miles from Disney World) a value of $250.
    Provided by: Holiday Inn Main Gate
  2. Be My Guest certificate ($250 value) for one lucky winner, (2 night stay for a family of four) at any Hilton Garden Inn.
    Provided by: Hilton Garden Inn
  3. Tupperware Prize Pack – the winner will receive a box filled with fun Tupperware goodies.
    Provided by: Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads
I'd really love one of those top 3 (a trip would be AWESOME!), but if I can't have those, I'll take any of the following :)
[continental] 40, 39, 7, 48, 11, 20, 31, 32, 36, 38, 52, 55, 73, 75, 87, 88, 91, 95
[us and canada] 3, 8, 13, 15, 17, 25, 27, 32, 33, 35, 36, 37, 39, 40, 44

Seriously..click below and join in!
Ultimate Blog Party 2010

blog,signature

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Katy! I come from Ultimate Blog Party 2010. Cute dogs :D

    Nice to meet you. I hope you have time to visit mine as well, in HERE. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pups are so cute!

    Happy Blog Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! This is a great party. So glad you decided to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Katy. It's good to meet you, a sister in Christ. I've never been involved in the blog party, so this is very interesting browsing through all the new-to-me blogs. I'm looking forward to following yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from UBP2010; so nice to "meet" you! Your dogs are precious! We don't currently have any pets, but our two daughters have been asking for a dog for awhile. Love the design of your blog - so simple and pretty. Enjoy the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture of Nittany on his back should be in a contest for cuteness. Both dogs are so precious. :) I hope you win one of those contests! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so good to meet you! I have a canon rebel and it's never far from my side either! :)

    I'd love for you to stop by my party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your puppies are so cute. Isn't blogging great?

    Stopping by from the UBP... Happy partying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey i'm a new follower from UBP check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails