Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oh.my.

Power went out at work today...3 times. It's not to easy when your trying to run a business and sell frozen, blended items. All is well now. No melted ice or custard.

I've fallen behind in my reading. surprise surprise. not. But I'm working on catching up.

I downloaded the demo of Adobe Lightroom 3 and I fell.in.love. enough said.

I have a desire again to be crafty. If only I had the time. Here's what I've found thus far that I would L.O.V.E. to make.
what girl wouldn't like this playhouse...made of felt!
you would of course need some felt food in a felt playhouse...duh!
and these led me to so so so many projects. wonder if I can convince myself to actually start some kind of project...hmmm
blog,signature

1 comment:

  1. My cookies are famous! You should type in "felt playhouse" into Etsy. There are some AMAZING things for sale. I think I will make one someday...but not until it's for a child of my own. I can't even begin to imagine how much work and time goes into one of those!

    PS - The felt food is easy. You should go for it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails