Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday..on Sunday

I know, I know...it's Sunday
But for lack of anything else interesting to really post about other than re-potting my Norfolk Island Pine tree this weekend, I thought I would enlighten you with some more about me!
Can you guess which one is mine?


If you guessed the left one, you are wrong...it's the right one. YAY! I was worried that mine wasn't growing very well because I would occasionally forget to water it and have to pull dead/dry branches off. But after seeing that other one, mine looks GREAT!

Anyway--time to fill in some blanks.

1.  One thing I MUST do before I die is be a mom--for sure! I'd also like to travel the world, but that is more unlikely to happen as we are both teachers

2.  I would rather be creative (photography, sew, artsy-things) than teach any day. 

3.  If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be getting married early was totally worth it and to be a little more adventurous once and awhile!

4.  If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd buy a house outright with land [even if it is a small house!] If I could buy a job I would.  Maybe opt for a beach house instead ?!?

5.  The best surprise ever was when my hubs bought me a new computer for Christmas.

6.  My biggest fault is I am completely and utterly the worst decision maker. I'm trying to work on it, but I'm still terrible. Probably because I'm okay with what other people choose--if that makes them happy.

7.  My biggest strength is I love challenges.
blog,signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails