1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was Do your best, do what you can, and if it doesn't happen, it's just not meant to be right now. God is in control...not you.
2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to Compassion International--because recently I wish I could sponsor a kiddie.
3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be [this one is tough, as my desired appetite changes constantly], probably some kind of cheesy noodle/spaghetti dish, sweet or mint tea, a brownie or some chocolatey dessert with vanilla bean ice cream.
4. My hair is straight and blonde. Not many other words to describe it, except boring.
5. If at first you don't succeed I guess it's wrong to say "keep trying". I mean seriously, how many times do you succeed the first time? ME? not too often. The beauty of life.
6. I have always been very bad at making desicions. .
7. Oh....and by the way.... I feel like I'm getting the hang of Rita's. The hubs and I have even taken over scheduling [yikes!] I also feel like I've abandoned my blog, and I'm sorry. .