- The best day ever was probably when I became a mrs. Orr, when we officially left for our honeymoon. We even talked about it in the car. 'just the 2 of us' left, 'just the 2 of us' relaxed on the beach, and 'just the 2 of us' came home. Anytime before that our trips always had family involved. That one was literally "just the 2 of us".
- My favorite meal of the day is
dessert?breakfast because even though I don't eat it a too frequent it has such a unique variety of food. Pancakes, waffles, scrambled eggs, omelets. In reality I love dessert or snacks--Ice cream & chocolate mainly. But I know thats not really a meal.
- This weekend marks a new adventure for the hubs and I. Tomorrow we get trained as Rita's managers and start working because it's opening day. Sunday we are having lunch with my granddad-in-law and then working again :)
- Never in my life have I done a lot of things. Been drunk, smoked, gone ski diving, run a marathon or any race for that matter, broken a bone, been farther west than Ohio, gone to New York City, been pregnant...the list could go on and on.
- The only thing better than chocolate chip cookies is chocolate chewy brownies & vanilla bean ice cream.
- I could really do with some vanilla bean ice cream with caramel syrup and whip cream right about now. I'm obviously hungry. Although a nice gelati or italian ice seems like it could be might tasty. [I may just have to have a lot of taste-testing tomorrow]
- The most recent thing I bought for myself was well, a toothbrush head that didn't fit my toothbrush and shampoo, but those are everyday items, so I'm going to stick with my sewing machine!