Friday, March 12, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday


  1. The best day ever was probably when I became a mrs. Orr, when we officially left for our honeymoon. We even talked about it in the car. 'just the 2 of us' left, 'just the 2 of us' relaxed on the beach, and 'just the 2 of us' came home. Anytime before that our trips always had family involved. That one was literally "just the 2 of us".
  2. My favorite meal of the day is dessert?  breakfast because even though I don't eat it a too frequent it has such a unique variety of food. Pancakes, waffles, scrambled eggs, omelets. In reality I love dessert or snacks--Ice cream & chocolate mainly. But I know thats not really a meal.
  3. This weekend marks a new adventure for the hubs and I. Tomorrow we get trained as Rita's managers and start working because it's opening day. Sunday we are having lunch with my granddad-in-law and then working again :)
  4. Never in my life have I done a lot of things. Been drunk, smoked, gone ski diving, run a marathon or any race for that matter, broken a bone, been farther west than Ohio, gone to New York City, been pregnant...the list could go on and on.
  5. The only thing better than chocolate chip cookies is chocolate chewy brownies & vanilla bean ice cream.
  6. I could really do with some vanilla bean ice cream with caramel syrup and whip cream right about now. I'm obviously hungry. Although a nice gelati or italian ice seems like it could be might tasty. [I may just have to have a lot of taste-testing tomorrow]
  7. The most recent thing I bought for myself was well, a toothbrush head that didn't fit my toothbrush and shampoo, but those are everyday items, so I'm going to stick with my sewing machine!
Happy Friday!
blog,signature


 

1 comment:

  1. A sewing machine is a great gift to self! Love the scrabble picture.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails