Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Endeavors

Now that we are moving, I'm getting excited about doing all those wifely duties again. Okay, well one to be exact...cook. I've always had the option while we've been here to cook whenever I want. However, I very rarely (if ever) chose to use that option. I think I've also enjoyed not having to decide what I was going to make and I never had to take the time to make it! I've decided to try to learn how to cook. Not just reading recipes, but to really cook. You know, be able to look at your cabinets & refrigerator and just throw things together and have them come out delicious.  I want to be able to do that

However, along with learning to cook, it means we will actually have to purchase our own food again--all of it. That means endeavor #2 is to do some serious couponing. I hear of people that save TONS of money through coupons. I want to be one of those.

Hopefully I'll be able to actually make progress on both of these things and share the journey with you! I'm excited to say the least :)
blog,signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails