Wednesday, June 16, 2010

10 days later...

bad blogger I am...I know. But so much has happened in the past weeks I don't even know where to start. Some things I'm definitely not up for sharing right now as I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. But here's your super fast fly by of the past month--with pictures of course.

A month ago I did my first wedding. In fact it was so long ago I don't even remember if I posted anything about it. I finally finished editing their pictures in between everything else in my life. Here's a teeny tiny peek!

So what took so long to edit these pictures? Well first of all I gave one of my future sister in laws a shower and you can read and see all about that HERE. But then 2 days later, another brother came home with his fiancee. Soo that meant I had 2 future sister in laws to hang out with. This was the first time I was meeting her, and honestly I was a little worried. You know, would we get along? would she be easy to talk to? Let me tell you I LOVE this girl. In fact, I'm quite sad that the next time I might see her won't be until the wedding...in September. Then after that Christmas.

While they were in town for a week, there was lots of fun to be had. Lots of laughter and talking. The main reason they were home was for a cousin's wedding. I got to have LOTS of baby holding time. :)
Hopefully this is what our future holds...
That would make me soo happy.

Anyway, that was part of Saturday. Our house quickly filled to 8 people, plus 2 extra guests (but we didn't have enough rooms, so they had to sleep elsewhere). Sunday morning was spent at church, followed by a big family & friends lunch compliments of Wawa.


After lunch the hubs and I went on a day trip to Philly with my brother in law & future sister in law #2 (Steve & Holly). Our first stop was in Valley Forge Park where the boys charged a hill with their bayonets (I think). 


Then we headed into Old City, Philly to view the sights. We had a slight detour because of a closed road, so we didn't have time to get everywhere Steve was planning, but it was still well worth the trip! We had dinner with my nieces, their parents, and my in-laws. It was an awesomely fun day.


On Steve and Holly's last night in PA (they were here for a very short week), we took the California girls mini-golfing.


I might add that it was much more fun than that picture might show ;)


So we said goodbye to Steve and Holly, and tomorrow we say goodbye to Eryn. Then the house will be back to its quiet self and life will really return to normal. 

At least for a little while ;) ... I'll save that announcement for tomorrow.









blog,signature

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful pictures! I love all the editing you did. I have missed you. Glad you are back on the blog again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails