Friday, May 7, 2010

Flashback Friday

I've been so busy today getting ready for a yard sale tomorrow. Actually we've been getting ready for days. It's just been little chunks here and there. Last Sunday I found a box of pictures..and my first thought?!?? FLASHBACK FRIDAY! That's right. It only took me until now to be able to sit down and scan the non-digital pictures into my computer. I did love my camera. It was "high-tech". I didn't have to set up the film & wind it. I could just drop it in and it would self load. :)

It also took me awhile to decide what I wanted to actually show you today. The next week has a number of momentous days in it that I just can't wait to share with you. Part of which will be the next What in the World Wednesday (not gonna lie, I'm excited).

Anyway, enough about nothing...here is my flashback. Going back to 2001-Trip to France. Remember these were non-digital photographs, but I could resist doing some editing to help them..because gosh they.were.bad.  real bad.

Fresh off the plane--we had free time, in Paris.
Me (2nd from left) and three of the best ladies I knew at the Sacre-Coeur.
AHHHMAZING view of Paris.
7 of us (me in the middle!) at..are you ready for this??
Restaurant Sud-Ouest Gastronomie Regional Escarmouche.
Basically we were eating dinner in a semi-underground restaurant in Paris I believe.
I just found this picture of the outside just to prove the name:
via
Noticing the same people yet? Ha! Me (on the left) and the girls either getting ready to taste some wine or get a tour of the wine cellar. I really don't remember.
Such a beautiful place. Sitting on the top of a mountain looking down on the city of Eze in the south of France. I would move here in a heartbeat.

Well that's all the pictures I have for now. But I have opened up the desire to break out more, so you never know what's coming next.

Happy Weekend!
blog,signature

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun trip. That blue water looks amazing and you look so young! If you want to get old pictures on your computer quickly, just take a picture of them. (That's what I do!) -- No scanner needed!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails