Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fast forward...please.

This week seems to be moving so slow. Seriously like sloth-speed. But I am very excited that tomorrow is round 2 of What is it Wednesday! I've already got my picture picked out...and I can't wait to share it. It leads very nicely into Thursday...and then Friday is after that. 

I've had a rough couple of days/nights just trying to wrap my head around this week and what I thought would have been happening by now. Anyway, I think I'm coming out on the other side-Wahoo! 

Last night, one of my brother-in-laws proposed to his girlfriend--and she said YES!! So I'm very excited to announce that I'm going to have ANOTHER sister. Sadly, she lives in California so I probably won't be seeing her too much, but they are coming out to PA to visit in 3 weeks so I'll get to meet her for the first time.

Not too much else is going on right now, except I just started the 4th class in my Masters program and I'm doing major research on this bridal shower. (can you guess which one gets more attention??..ha!) Soo much more than I probably need to, but it may be the only one I every throw, so I want it to rock. But seriously, how cute are these:

wowsers...I've got some decisions to make!
blog,signature

1 comment:

  1. Love your shower ideas so far! What are you studying for your masters? I didnt know you were doing that!

    PS - I want to see more pictures of your sweet dogs this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails