Friday, October 8, 2010

I did that?!?

Me: "What do you want me to bake?"
Hubs: "What?"
Me: "What do you want me to bake next?"
Hubs: "oh......."
Me: "I've already make blueberry pie, apple pie, chocolate chip pumpkin cookies...any requests."
Hubs: "How about a cake?"
Me: "Okay, any special kind?"
Hubs: "You can't go wrong with chocolate"

Enter Barefoot Contessa's Chocolate Buttercream Cake

CBC

I'm so proud of myself that I made this...entirely from scratch...on a school night?!?!?
Yep, on a Thursday night I was baking away. I enjoyed myself thoroughly (too bad we don't really enjoy the icing--it is sadly not our thing)


Now what to do with all that cake....
and what to bake next....(after our weekend adventure that is...)


blog,signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails