Monday, October 12, 2009

What's in a Name?

Creating and writing my own blog is something I've wanted to do for awhile. Well at least it's on the list of things that I would really like to do...a list that is growing. So instead of adding to the list and doing nothing in response, I thought I would give it a try. 

As always, it's the initial set up of something like this...or a fantasy football team that always makes me rethink what I'm doing. The coming up with a name. A name in itself isn't exactly the hard part, it's the fact that I know it is permanent, long-lasting, not meant to be changed frequently...which if it were up to me, I would change it often--too often. So there I was stuck at the title. Everything I thought of seemed great in my head, but as soon as I typed it..I hated it. The ones that seemed to make it past the typing stage got shot down by the availability factor. So Doodles and Dots...I don't know where it came from exactly except that I seem to lean towards word that start with the same letter & are easy and smooth to say or that rhyme. I think that is from teaching kindergarten for a year and doing lots and lots of rhyming.

So here I am, beginning my blog. We shall see where it takes me. I'm already mentally starting on my next post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails