Tuesday, October 13, 2009

To-Do List

Since I have not returned to a 'full time' job, other than subbing, I seem to have a large amount of time on my hands which leads to a lot of thinking. Even when I am subbing, specials, planning time, & lunch time leave me with time--time that I am used to filling with running around the school to copy papers & prepping for the next class.

During my time I seem to be making a mental to-do list. I could try to make myself look like an awesome wife/person and say that to-do list included laundry, cleaning, baking, etc...but it doesn't. Instead it includes things that I would love to be doing with my time or just things I wish I could do. As of today, this is my list...(in no particular order)


  • Learn to play guitar & piano
  • Be a professional photographer...or at least be able to take pictures for people and use my hobby as even a once and awhile job
  • Be a graphic designer
  • Create art (good art) from paint, pen, pencil, oil pastels
  • Cook awesome meals (w/o recipes..just know what to put together) & bake delicious deserts
  • Write a children's or young adult book
  • Read lots of books 
  • Start a family
  • Decorate my own house
I think for now I can say that's it...or at least all I can think of for the momeny. Everyday I realize something else I would love to do. I realize that I may never get to do all those things, or I can try but I may not be very good. Ironically, none of these have much to do with teaching which could be why I'm not exactly overly enthusiastic to sub or get a contract.  If you happen to be reading this and have any suggestions for how to complete any of my to-do list, I would gladly take suggestions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails