Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PreK says

Monday:
5 year old girl: "My tummy hurts."
Me: "We are going home very soon (10 minutes). Make sure you tell Mommy when you get home."
5 year old boy: "My mommy says your tummy hurts when you poop is hard."
Me: "....................."


Today:
After a crazy first half of our morning it was time for snack. We were having a special extra sugary birthday cupcake snack, when the fire alarm goes off.

Me: "Boys and Girls put everything down and get your coat. We need to quietly walk outside." (or something like that)
Most of the class: "What about my snack? I'm not done with it."
Me: "We will finish it later."
[kids try to put their coats on with cupcakes in hand]
BIG.SUGAR.MESS
I suppose when emergencies arise, grab the sugar and the sweets!
blog,signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails