Thursday, December 17, 2009

Small Group & White Elephant

Greg and I joined a small group again this year. It's fun to get out of the house and get together with people that you don't always get to really talk to...not to mention the discussions are often really great also. Tonight was our Christmas dinner party. We ate dinner, a delicious brownie with peppermint ice cream (1st time I had it and mmm, so good) and then we had our white elephant gift exchange. Because I was busy all day working on a Christmas present for someone special, and grocery shopping, and cooking dinner...my wonderful hubby helped out by picking out something from our 'yard sale' pile for me to wrap and take. 

Anyway, here is what I got. I started with a purse lamp. (tiger stripes with black fuzz--not pink)



Well I stole a book (which I feel bad about, even though it's the name of the game because someone else wanted it to). A book of recipe ideas for Gifts from a Jar..ohh so appropriately named
 "Gifts from a Jar"...Cookies, Brownies, and Bars.

Ever wonder how people come up with all those different dessert jars? They get a book like this, or look on the internet of course.






blog,signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails